Pictures That Show How 'The Karate Kid' Stars Have Transformed

Do you know 'the Jacket scene' was Jackie Chan's idea? 


This story is not meant for the people who're faint hearted. The transition of our favourite celebrities has brought with it some good, bad and the ugly things.  
No matter how many times I have watched The Karate Kid, but to me, it feels like the film was released just a few days back. It's tough to accept it was seven years ago when 'The Karate Kid' kicked the bigger screen on July 28, 2010. I mean, I've not yet overcome my crush on Meiying and the internet is telling the stories of all the cast members who have grown up.
Scroll below and take a look at how much the stars, we once admired, have changed from their early days. And what are they up to now?
Have a look!

Jackie Chan as Mr Han| The Karate Kid


Film Fact: As most of you may have noticed in the movie, to teach Dre (Jaden) some manners, his master Mr Han (Jackie Chan) asks him to follow the 'jacket routine.' It was not in the script originally, but Jackie Chan suggested it

What is he doing now?

After being away from the music industry for almost 15 years, Jackie Chan is making a comeback to vocals and will soon be releasing a new album by the end of this year.

Taraji P Henson as Sherry Parker | The Karate Kid 

'The Karate Kid' is an American title of the movie. This is to maintain the connection with the earlier films, which are loosely based on the same subject, even though the movie takes place in China and the martial arts shown in the movie is a form of kung fu. You can see the difference in the scene where Dre's mother describes the team as karate, and Dre corrects her immediately.    
What is she doing now?

The actress has spotted in films after the success of The Karate Kid. Some of her notable works include films like Hidden Figures, which was released in 2016 and FOX television show, Empire.   

Jaden Smith as Dre| The Karate Kid

Film Fact: Do you know that Jaden Smith had spent more than three months in training himself for the film. 

Now what? 


Son of the iconic actor Will Smith, Jaden Smith has done everything he could to become part of Hollywood fraternity. From affairs to controversies to films and music, Jaden is living his life to the full.   

Wenwen Han as Meiying | The Karate Kid

Film Fact: Wenwen Han had won the hearts of people and became the top crush of teenagers when the film was released in 2010.  

What is she doing now?

There's only one film to her credit, but the lady has earned enormous fame with it. The 22-year-old actress is currently living in China.

Zhenwei Wang as Cheng | The Karate Kid

Film Fact: While filming the chasing scene in The Karate Kid (2010), Zhenwei suffered a head injury after which he was sent to the hospital and got four stitches.   

What is he doing now?

After the success of Karate Kid in 2010, Zhenwei Wang who played Cheng in the film was spotted in a television series, Movie Martial Arts vs. Reality.  

Rongguang Yu as Master Li | The Karate Kid

Film Fact: Actors Will Smith and Jackie Chan are looked with such a high-regard in China that both of them were able to use their status to get permission for shooting in prohibited areas.    

And now? 

Rongguang Yu has done a lot of work ever since he starred in The Karate Kid 2010. He is one of few Chinese cast members who pursued a career in mainstream filmmaking. 

Thanks For Watching....

Comments

  1. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recommend 'hackingloop-spy', if you need to find out about a cheating partner, recover and retrieve stolen or hidden files or documents, recover password, erase fine and fees, spy and track any device, Background check, fix and boost credit score, Bitcoin top up, Change school grade, keep tab on your kids etc. reach out to him via ''hackingloop6@gmail . com'', he's a legit and reliable hacker, he's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647, his customer service and efficiency is top notch. I used his service and promised to share this for anyone that needs hacking service.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Val acyclovir, Famciclovir , and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV 2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after three weeks of usage. I'm here to let y'all know that HSV 1& 2 has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Moses Buba and his herbal exploit, AFTER I engage with other wrong doctors. Contact him via email: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2349060529305
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Val acyclovir, Famciclovir , and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured from my HSV 2 with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after three weeks of usage. I'm here to let y'all know that HSV 1& 2 has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Moses Buba and his herbal exploit, AFTER I engage with other wrong doctors. Contact him via email: buba.herbalmiraclemedicine@gmail.com or Call/WhatsApp him at +2349060529305
    thank you..

    ReplyDelete



  5. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete



  6. I would like to thank Ultimate Health Home for reversing my father's Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS). My father’s ALS condition was fast deteriorating before he started on the ALS Herbal medicine treatment from Ultimate Health Home. He was on the treatment for just 6 months and we never thought my father will recover so soon. He has gained some weight in the past months and he is able to walk with no support. You can contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Health Home, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Health Home via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The greatest Joy in my life today is that i have been cured of Herpes by a Doctor called Dr. Edualekhide, I was infected with HERPES Disease in 2017, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution,so that my body can be okay. Until one faithful day as I was browsing on the internet I saw a testimony on how Dr. Edualekhide has helped people in curing Herpes and other diseases, quickly I copied his WhatsApp number so i contacted him for solution for my Herpes disease, So Dr. Edualekhide told me that his going to prepare his herbal medicine for my health which he sent to me, luckily after 2week my Herpes was cured. Dr. Edualekhide is well recognized as one of the best herbalist doctors in Africa, you don't have to be sad anymore or share your tears anymore on this disease when the cure is available. The medicine has NO SIDE EFFECT,there's no special diet when taking the medicine. He also cures ALS, HIV AIDS, CANCER, HPV, DIABETES and lots more.
    For enquiries:

    E-mail: dredualekhide@gmail.com

    Website: https://dredualekhide.wixsite.com/website

    You can reach me on my Email:

    angelaoscar06@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't forget how Dr Twaha helped me to restore back my marriage after 2 month of separating with my wife out of quarrel and she left and never return back to me, i did so much to get her back but nothing worked out not until i saw a comment online when someone was testifying of how Dr Twaha helped her to restored back her husband and that was how i contacted him through his email and after writing my issue out he assured me that he will help me to get back with my wife in 15 hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell my wife came back home and pleaded that she was very sorry today i am back with my wife and we are both happy and living together again. i know there are many people out there that want's to get their love back please contact Dr, Twaha cause he is the perfect answer to your problem his contact details are; drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or contact him on Whatasapp +2349038518881 or call him

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to share this wonderful testimony to the Good people all over the world on how I was able to Enlarge my Penis by Dr. zubby. I was living a shameful life from my young age, just last month as I was browsing on the internet about Penis size and Enlargement Products, I saw a testimony of a Man called George , testifying of how he was able to get his penis Enlarged by Dr. zubby and I decided to also Email Dr.zubby for my small penis size and he quickly respond to me and gave me the normal instructions which i did and then he shipped the product to me here in the united state which i received in just 3 working days and today i am very happy because i started seeing positive changes in my penis size in just 7 days of use. Dr zubby herbal product is the best recommended for you and to whom ever suffering from this shame or having any other diseases as well should Contact this great herbal doctor via his Email :
    dr.zubbysolutionhome@gmail.com and WhatsApp Him on +2348070673249


    ReplyDelete
  11. I strongly recommend you consult 'hackingloop6@ gmail. com' for any hack related issues. I have used him a couple times and he has never disappointed me,His services include : bypassing social media security, Spying on accounts/cellphones, retrieving deleted text messages or accounts, bank account top ups, credit card top up, all social media hacks. You can also reach him if your funds are hanging in online trading platforms like expert-option ,cal financial, Analyst , coinspot, Ctx Prime, Fix Credit Score and many more. He's also reachable on + 1 (612) 502 - 3647.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got diagnosed with herpes simplex virus after i had finally graduated from college, after years of working full-time and being a single mother. Eventually it was my faith that got me through the difficult times. I decided this would not ruin me. I returned to my hometown, reconnected with family and friends, I took the step of going to a clinic, I started to go for regular check-ups and it wasn't long before I was on meds. But all this didn’t work out, I started reading articles on herpes simplex virus online and alternative medications until I met Dr muthuka on youtube who helped me cure my herpes with his 14 days herbal cure. Thanks. you are amazing Dr muthuka   Contact Dr Muthuka details:via email; muthukaherbalhome@gmail.com   or call or whatsapp him +2349039175109 God we Bless You 
    https://drmuthukaherbalcenter.webs.com/ 
    https://www.facebook.com/Muthukaherbalremedy/      

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21 Totally Inappropriate Mom and Son Photos

15 Pictures Taylor Swift Does Not Want Anyone To See!